Monday, May 11, 2009

Landed in Frankfurt - 12 hour layover

Just landed in Frankfurt at 10:30 this morning from Philidelphia, decided to take the train into the city and find food and internet. After finally figuring out how to buy my train ticket, I made it to a little centre in the middle of the city. Frankfurt is a multi-cultural European city. I actually feel like I am in Wales right now, it's that similar. From the roundabouts to the streets and architecture, this part of town is just like home (Wales). There are pastry shops on every corner but surprizingly people are not fat at all. Exhausted from not sleeping on the 8 hr overnight flight, I'm relaxing and having a look around before heading back to the airport for my Luftanza flight to Tel Aviv. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment